Sunday, December 16, 2007

Kindermusik Part 2

Hiya all. Do you remember my happy experience at Kindermusik in one of my earlier posts? I enjoyed it so much that Daddy and Mummy decided to enroll me in one of the modules! Yee-ha! The first class was on a Wednesday (21 Nov). It was supposed to be a make-up lesson cos Daddy and Mummy are not able to make it for one of the “normal” lessons. Daddy was the one accompanying me (and other subsequent lessons) while Mummy and Nai Nai watched from the outside. However, I was a bit apprehensive that day. You see, Daddy just took his IPPT earlier that morning. Having slacked for 2 weeks followed by another 2 weeks of flu, he huffed and puffed and he managed to pass (yippee $100 for me again!). But can he take the physical punishment that the Kindermusik instructor is going to mete out? He can pass out for all I care. Just make sure he does not drop me ok! Better wear safety helmet just in case...


Nonetheless, I was really excited. Even the “prelude” – playing with some rubber balls – made me grin from ear to ear! See my toothless grin ;D










It is just too bad that they do not allow photographs to be taken, otherwise, you’d see more toothless grins! Oh yes, and Daddy survived. Sure he was clumsy and looked lost in a room full of mummies (he was the only daddy there, you see). But the important thing was he survived. Well done Daddy! Really look forward to the classes in future. For now, I'd better catch up on my beauty sleep! Zzzzz...


No comments: