Saturday, December 22, 2007

Taking Off - Airport Terminal 3

Daddy and Mummy decided to bring me to the new Terminal 3 during one of Daddy’s off days while he was on reservist. So Nai Nai, Daddy, Mummy and little Isaiah packed into the little red Getz and zoomed off all the way to the east. The trip there was uneventful – zoom zoom zoom all the way.

We reached Changi Terminal 2 after slightly more than half an hour. We then took this longish thing called the skytrain to Terminal 3. That was the first time I took this contraption and I enjoyed looking out of the windows very much :)
Terminal 3 was still essentially a works-in-progress. Although the open house was on, there were renovation works here and there. A bit dusty, if you ask me. We also had to pay $1 each to explore the more restricted areas like the boarding area. Rather expensive. Good thing the proceeds go to charity. Babies go in for free so I strongly encourage all babies to go take a look. Hey I got the chance to sit on a $800 seat! See all the pictures we took ;)

After touring, we had something light to eat at Burger King – the adults ate their yummy food while I only get milk. Hmph no fair!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

When did u go? I would like to go too...but..i believe this is over already right? dec 9?