Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Gong Xi Gong Xi!!

It's THAT time of the year when little chidren like me get all excited about getting ang pows. As this is my first, I did not know what the fuss was all about (Nai Nai had been giving me training on perfecting the art of 'gong xi gong xi').

All right... On the night before CNY, Daddy and Mummy gave me this ang pow which they put under my pillow. Then the next morning, this being their first CNY with a little baby, Daddy and Mummy had a tought time getting me ready for the visiting. Plus I wasn't exactly a co-operative boy scout ;P




We went to many places and I got lots of ang pows! I really like the ang pows, with lots of mooh-la in it of course.






With the arrival of my little sibling later this year, I foresee really exciting CNY for many years to come :)

No comments: