Monday, March 10, 2008

Brussel Sprouts & Mussels

Daddy went to Brussels yesterday. Before he flew off, we went for a trial class with many of my little friends. My cousin, Kiev also went for it! It was O-K lah. Nothing I hadn't seen before ;).Daddy doesn't have the pics with him now so we'd have to wait for Mummy to load them up when she's free :)

Oh yes, we went to Changi Terminal 3 for dinner. By WE I meant Daddy, Mummy, Gong Gong, Por Por, Uncle Cecil, Aunty Fern, Uncle Eng Guan, Aunty Priscilla, Kiev, Zepth and yours truly!!!! For 2 whole weeks only what. Big deal! Well I don't really know how long that is but should be very fast lah hor? "One" then "two" liao mah :)

Anyway Daddy took some photos of his hotel room. A "very 3-star" European hotel apparently. See for yourself! Daddy also has some exciting story to tell us abt his taxi ride from the airport to the hotel. But guess he won't tell until he video-calls us later this evening (Brussels is 7 hours behind Singapore).

Actually I think I'm doing fine with him away. I merely have 1 less human pillow at night. But you know what? I have this sneaky feeling he misses Mummy, Mei Mei Caitlyn and yours truly to a ga-zillion bits!!! Hahahah!

No comments: