Thursday, March 20, 2008

Play Date!

After 3 long and boring days at home, Mummy finally decided I had served my time and decided to bring me for a play date at Gymboree with Ian, Athan and Joshua. Although I was still having slight sniffles, I was definitely ready for play anytime. For those who've been concerned over my recent illness, u can be assured that I'm more than fit now. ;P

As Nai Nai was worried that Mummy would not be a fun playmate, Shu Shu kindly volunteered to come along. Great! I had much fun at Gymboree and it was good to meet up with my friends once again. Think Mummy had a good time catching up with all the Aunties too. After the hour at Gymboree, we headed off to Pacific Coffee where the adults had their drinks and the babies theirs, except for me who had my porridge.






















Then I noticed Aunty Carolyn bouncing Ian vigorously up and down. That looked fun! I bounced along hinting to Mummy that I wanted a bit of that action too, but silly Mummy as always was oblivious to my hints. Hmm.. Aunty Cary, could you do that with me next time please??
It's time for my shower. By the way, today marks the day where I can count 'One, Two' and see Daddy! Yipppee!

2 comments:

A carefree woman ... said...

Aiyoh ... with you looking so pitiful ... ok ok ... next time, Auntie Cary bounces you, ok? :)

Isaiah Baby said...

yippee!! thank you aunty cary!!