Sunday, March 16, 2008

Brussel Sprouts and Mussels

It is Saturday at Brussels now. As Daddy does not have any meetings on weekends, he is free to roam. This, he explored more of the city. Walked and walked and walked.

Some pictures of the sights in the city:

After Daddy's last post on the clothes he bought for Mei Mei Caitlyn and me, I heard some protests of him being unfair - being biased towards me. So being the ever gracious baby that I am, I allowed Daddy to buy some more things for Mei Mei. In the picture below showing Daddy's latest purchases, I have 1 polo T and 1 monkey t-shirt. Mei Mei Caitlyn, on the other hand, has 1 pink floral bandana, 1 pink beanie-type hat, 1 pair of tortoise socks, 1 pink top and 1 white bottom. All these cost Daddy more than 40 euros. *Cheap* hor?







So please do not say I am the favoured one ok. Mei Mei Caitlyn and myself are favourites in Daddy and Mummy's hearts :)

Oh yes, Daddy is going to Bruges tomorrow. Daddy - REMEMBER TO BUY SOMETHING FOR YOUR BIG BABY ;P

No comments: