Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Ritz


editor's note: my regular scribe is away for 2 weeks. do bear with the not so worthy replacement in the meantime




It's been 3 days since Daddy has flown off to Brussels. I kinda miss him I think. Everyone has been asking me where he is and I'm constantly looking at the door when people ask me that. Well, guess Brussels is not exactly near the door then. I've also mastered the art of pronouncing 'Daddy' but HE's going to be the last one to hear that! Nonetheless, I'm enjoying myself without him thus far.



After sending Daddy off at the airport, I headed to the Ritz Carlton with Gong Gong, Po Po and Mummy. While Daddy has to make do with his humble "3-star" hotel, I'm living the life. ;p Of course, I did not make things easy for Gong Gong and Po Po (who were caring for me while Mummy headed off for a wedding dinner) and only finally fell asleep around 11pm. Well, u can't blame me. Everything in the room was different from the one I have at home and BOTH Daddy and Mummy weren't around. Throughout the night, I fussed and poor Mummy ended up having to sleep with me on top of her. Here's one thing I don't understand though. Why does Mei Mei Caitlyn keep having to kick me while i lay atop Mummy's tummy? She'd better learn to share or I'll teach her a lesson or two.

The next morning, I got up bright and early. For a moment, I was disoriented then remembered I was at the Ritz. Not sure what the big deal about the hotel is. My own house is bigger. Gong Gong decided that he would bring me for a swim in the bathtub! Fun! After that it was off to Marina Square where the adults had their Mac breakfast and me, a nap. The rest of the day was pretty uneventful save for Mummy's constant tearing and I think she even cried. Again, it's JUST 2 weeks. 'One, Two'











After the stay at Ritz, it was back to our humble abode at Bukit Batok. This is where the BIG change for me is.. Loads and loads of space on the bed! I'll let the pictures do the talking. Daddy, please remember where your space is when you come back to Singapore - the floor.







Look out for my next blog on the classes I'll be attending this week. Mummy's way of missing Daddy less - bringing Isaiah out often! I likes!

No comments: