Saturday, March 15, 2008

PLAY PLAY PLAY!

Just back from dinner at Clementi with Ye Ye, Nai Nai and Mummy. I had my porridge (again) and they had their claypot chicken rice. As always, what did I have to do? Poo! It's so much fun to watch the pained expression on Mummy's face whenever I do this, especially at places with no changing area!

Alright, enough about my bowel movements. Where did I stop in my previous entry? Tuesday. So now, Wednesday was more ordinary. Mummy woke up bright and early and headed off to work. So, it was back to the ordinary routine for me. Who knows, Mummy came back in the afternoon again, and after a phone call from Gong Gong, we (Gong Gong, Nai Nai, Mummy and I) were off to Bukit Timah Plaza to do some grocery shopping. Everyone thought I would be sleeping, but nope, I kept my eyes peeled and was happy in the trolley. We bumped into Grandaunty Betty (whom I've ever met before) and she stuffed this red packet into my romper. It hurt and I made my opinion about that act known loud and clear. Red packets are not meant to be put into baby's rompers! After getting all the grocery, we headed home.

On Thursday morning, I woke up and saw Dionne jie-jie in my house. Hmmm, that was strange. I don't usually see her in the mornings do I? I kept staring at her for I was not sure if I was dreaming. It turns out that she had stayed over the night before as Mummy, Shu Shu and her were heading off to IPS (for those not in the know, it's Isetan Private Sale) bright and early in the morning. I heard Mumym bought many toys for me but I'll only get them next Wed. I can't wait!!

After they came back from IPS, Nai Nai and I joined them in the little red Getz and it was off to Vivo City. Why were we going there? Gymboree Play Gym!! Yee har! Everyone took turns to go in and play with me but Shu Shu was there throughout the hour. He's turning out to be a great playmate! I shall let the pictures do the talking.



















































FRIDAY. Why do I already feel exhausted? But was Mummy going to let me off given that she rarely is able to have time to spend with me? Nope. And am I going to complain? NAH.. It was off to Fidgets at Turf City where babies and children can play. Mummy had thought it would be free admission but they said she would have to pay $8 for me to enter. So she did.

We started off at the little fidgets section meant for children below 4. Well, it wasn't that much fun and I was rather apprehensive. Also, I was a tad lethargic as I had yet to have my lunch. After about an hour, Mummy decided it was time to feed me. After my lunch (this time the adults watched little Isaiah eat), Nai Nai, Mummy and Shu Shu decided to bring me to the play area meant for above 4. Mummy decided to demonstrate me how to crawl through the maze and off I went. It was great fun and my favourite part was going down the tunnel slide with Shu Shu. Did I say what a great playmate he was?

Alright, I have to go have my milk milk now to replenish for my activities tomorrow. But I think there'll only be Kinder class tomorrow as I am having a bit of a runny nose and worry wart Mummy doesn't want me to fall ill. Hey, I am game for fun and outings anytime k?

Oh ya, least I forget - Daddy, I do try to miss u a little everyday but it's getting difficult with all the activities Mummy has planned. Maybe next week, I'll miss you more. But I remember how to keep from missing you. Just count 'one, two'.. ;P


more pics coming up later.. Mummy has to set her exam papers! haha ;P

No comments: