Monday, March 17, 2008

My First Art Piece and More

It's Monday and I'm stuck at home although Mummy's at home too. The reason? I'm ill. Guess I had too much excitement and lack of sleep last week. But well, I'm a strong boy and I'm still active and happy thus no one needs to be overly worried. It was off to Dr Ong this morning and as always, I had to cry when she used the stethescope on me. It's a cold and unfriendly thing. Dr Ong said I was a funny baby. I don't think she meant it in a nice way but well, I shall not be offended as I do always feel better after seeing her.


The diagnosis? I've caught a cold and am having a slight sore throat. According to what Dr Ong tells Mummy, I may develop a fever anytime and also start losing my appetite. Hmm, I don't think that's going to happen as I'm definitely going to sleep away this illness. Also, I cannot stand the thought of missing out on any more fun!

Well, let me tell you about the weekend that has just passed. On Saturday, I was sent off for a trial class (again). This time it was a 1.5hr long class (double the time of most classes) at Julia Gabriel. I must say this class packs the most activities so far and even has yummy snacks! There were FOUR teachers in the class. I enjoyed the story telling session, water play and music the most! I also produced my very first art piece in the class. Gong Gong was suitably impressed by my performance in class and is even willing to sponsor a term! A pity they only have weekday classes and Mummy feels it's a bit too expensive. After class, we headed for lunch and home.




Nothing much happened on Sunday. I went for the last lesson of Dream Pillow at Kindermusik. I tried to enjoy myself but it was a tad difficult as I had a blocked nose. I didn't like being a 'tuba' in Mummy's arms. It doesn't feel as secure as when Daddy carries me. I miss you Daddy. Do be the one that swings me at the next lesson ya? Oh ya, I also got my 2nd certificate from Kindermusik. I did not hesitate to make my mark on it by trying to crush it. ;P
Oh ya, talking about Daddy. Why is it that 'one, two' is taking forever? And now Mummy says it's "one, two, three, four, five, six"? Also, why aren't you in any of the photos that you've taken? I want to know how you look now!
Alrighty, time to nap again. Mummy says this is the best way to get well as she's probaby not going to be giving me medication for too long. She has this thing about medicines and it irks her to bits that I actually enjoy my meds. Haha

No comments: