Saturday, March 15, 2008

Of Make Up Classes and Gyms


There's something special about this week. I've been told over and over it's the school hols, but how does that apply to a little baby like me?? Well, I'm starting to love school hols if this is any indication what school hols are about.




Monday started off like any regular Monday with mummy heading off to work. I went about my usual activities with Nai Nai and Shu Shu. But something special happened, mummy was home early in the afternoon. Strange. Soon after, I was changed and Gong Gong had appeared at my house. What was happening? Oh ya, I had to attend a make-up Kinder class.

As I had yet to have my afternoon nap, I was drowsy and promptly fell asleep in the car a grand FIVE minutes before arriving at Tanglin Mall. Well, who said babies were unpredictable?;P Mummy feared the worst - that she had made a wasted trip but yours truly did not disappoint. I woke up upon reaching the class and enjoyed myself to the best of my ability given that the teacher was really B-O-R-I-N-G. Where's teacher Shauna? The worst part was she did not allow Gong Gong to come into the class because the class had 'all ladies and it would be inconvenient?' Hmm, wonder why since it was just playing with instruments ALL the time. We headed home after Kinder with mummy telling me about how I would have a busy Tuesday.

Tuesday comes bright and early. Mummy didn't head off to work. Instead it was hustle bustle - bathe Isaiah, feed Isaiah, 'go-to-sleep-please Isaiah, cook porridge for Isaiah - and off we went to Leisure Park with Gong Gong. Mummy had found out about a free trial at JWT kids gym from Auntie Joycelyn, and there we were headed. It was a long car ride and was i glad when we finally reached.

The gym looked promising with many toys strewn on the floor. Sampling time for little Isaiah, me. Think the little plastic human figures and bells tasted slightly better than the maracas. Class started and as usual, I enjoyed most of it. I also got to meet up with Trishelle and Gabriel but I was more interested in the bells for today. I think I loved the flying fox the most! Must get Daddy to get something like that fixed up at home. I also got to try out many different toy cars and a swing. All in all, f-u-n.























After the trial, mummy, Gong Gong and I headed off to the foodcourt where the adults had their chicken rice and me, my porridge. Of course, you could always count on me to add some spice to life and i puked out quite a bit of porridge when Gong Gong was feeding me. Off to the changing room we went.

By this time, I was drowsy and fell asleep, comfortable as a joey, carried by kangeroo Gong Gong. I was bundled into the car and it was off again to Tanglin Mall for my second Kinder make-up class. This class was much more fun and had more action but I still like teacher Shauna best!

Hmm.. I thought I would be able to tell you about my play gym at Gymboree on Thursday but think I need to head off for a nap. Will dream about Isaiah sandwiches to stop myself from missing Daddy.


No comments: