Wednesday, March 19, 2008

For Daddy's Information

Remember what I blogged recently about Mummy's IPS shopping? Daddy (I think who's curious to know what Mummy spent her money on) and I have been waiting eagerly for my loots to arrive and they finally have! I spotted a big toy - the Leapfrog Learn Around Playground - and got all excited but alas, it's not mine?! It belongs to Ryan. Instead I have got the following three new toys! Yippee!



I had just awoken from a nap and I see 3 new toys placed in front of me. My choice is obvious. First toy of preference - Mummy! (Mummy forced me to write this) See below for evidence. video's taking too long to upload.. will be uploaded at another time..

Since I chose the toy bus, Mummy decided to open it for me to play with. Here's me examining my toy. As for the blur look, well, that's what one has come to expect from Little Isaiah, ain't it? In my defence, I was still drowsy. ;P


Alright, enough about my toys. Daddy and Mummy are thinking of going for a short getaway to Bintan next weekend. But they couldn't bear the thought of not bringing me along. Also, I would have kicked up a ruckus if they had even seriously considered that as it would be mighty unfair since Mei Mei Caitlyn would get to go. Given Mummy's last minute nature, she has only just submitted my application for a passport. Below are some of the photos edited by Shu Shu for my passport. Guess which was the final one chosen? Anyway, Daddy says I'll regret my folly of not taking good photos when I grow older. We'll see.



Yupz, this huge picture will be the one in my passport. Handsome eh? ;P

No comments: