Friday, March 14, 2008

Brussel Sprouts and Mussels Part 2

What day is it today? Is Daddy going to come home, like now? This hide and seek is getting too boring. I'm sure Daddy misses us to bits! Even though we'd been video-conferencing the past few days, all I see is a "fake" Daddy on the computer screen! And I also hear Daddy's voice over this contraception called the telephone, I cannot see him! What is going on??

Don't think I can understand the complex adult world anytime soon hor? In any case, here are some more pictures of Brussels, including their famous Grand Place, that Daddy took with his trusty dopod. Oh ya, Daddy didn't even bother to go see the famous sculpture of that pissing little boy - why does he need to see a stone boy piss when he can see a real one doing the same thing eh?


And here's where Daddy has his meetings everyday.




Just for the record, Daddy tried some mussels and Belgium beer 2 nights ago. The mussels were good but you know Daddy isn't exactly an alcohol person, so let's just pass on the beer lah hor. And while Daddy's doing his Houdini, he bought his little babies some clothes. The ones in the right photograph are for me while the pink one in the left photograph is for Mei Mei Caitlyn. Hee hee I got more clothes! But I think Daddy is going to have 1 problem - what is he going to buy for his BIG baby? *STRESS* :D

No comments: