Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Me and My Rides

Yesterday started horribly for Daddy. Our 1-month old car got a long and horrible scratch spanning the driver’s door and the passenger door behind… No doubt the handiwork of someone very disturbed.

What to do? Hope this is all the “injuries” the car will suffer for the rest of its lifespan with us. That is of course not including the stains, sticker marks etc that Mei Mei and I are going to give it ;P

Well, here is the post that I promised. Me and my rides. Here are the pictures of yours truly on different rides.
















































I really liked the Honda CRV (good taste, Daddy and Mummy tells me) the moment I set my eyes on it in the Honda showroom. Hee hee hee
And here’s a picture I really like – our little red car and our current ride side by side. It was taken when we were collecting the SCRATCHLESS Honda City (oops, I think Daddy’s eyes are welling up with tears now).


Oh did I mention that I do not really like to ride in my own little fire engine and ATV at home? Guess it’s because I still like the CRV the most. Haha!











Ok ok I shall stop now in case Daddy really breaks down :) Oh ya before I forget: Happy Birthday Por Por!

No comments: