Thursday, July 10, 2008

Today is THE day

Today is THE day. The day I share my blog, the day I share my toys, the day I share Daddy and Mummy's time etc etc.

Mei Mei Caitlyn is here! She wasn't suposed to arrive until 15 Jul, but Mummy had this strange intuition that she cannot wait so the operation was pushed forward to 10 Jul. True enough, Mummy started experiencing some contractions while they were on the way to TMC.

So here she is. Feisty Caitlyn. Look at the first post on this blog, doesn't she look just like me? But Daddy can tell you that she is a SCREAMER. I sense trouble cos I wasn't a screamer when I was born and yet I was a real handful ;P


























































































Guess this blog is going to be "abandoned" while Daddy helps Mummy with her confinement the coming month. May the force be with them :)

5 comments:

A carefree woman ... said...

Congratulations!!! :)

Isaiah, you got an adorable sister :) and you are now a big gor gor, so must help to take care of mei mei, ok? :)

Kieran's Mummy said...

I was thinking how come mei mei arrived on 9 July instead of 10 July. Guess your blog is in US timing or what?
Anyway congrats! See you all soon at baby shower...

BB Jayden said...

Congrats !

Isaiah, u must be more guai as now you are a big brother and hv to help daddy and mummy to take care of mei mei.

See mei mei and you all at baby shower in August.

B@bYh|r0Sh| said...

she's a beauty!! COngrats!!

Unknown said...

congrats! i didn't know you delivered already..i m so behind..
:)