Monday, May 31, 2010

I Love You

Isaiah: *giving mummy a hug* I hug you because I love you mummy.

Mummy melts.. this has been happening rather frequently and it just melts Mummy's heart as I have always been a Daddy's boy. Also, I have been really testy recently and this declaration just surprised her I guess.

Cut to one day at GIANT while shopping.. I was holding onto Mummy's hand and walking when I turned to face her..

Isaiah: Mummy, can I hug you?
Mummy: *great smile and a warm heart* sure, darling. *knelt to my level and hugged me*
Isaiah: Mummy, I hug you, so now you have strength to carry me.
Mummy: *comes bouncing down to reality from the sky*

haha, dun I just know how to press her buttons and get wat i want. Now Mummy is wondering if all my previous declarations of love were just smoke bombs thrown to distract her from my true motives. Haha, what do YOU think?

No comments: