Thursday, May 27, 2010

Kidsloft




Mummy received an email from Aunty Jeanelle with the picture above. That was taken with Ms Lavina at the last of our Kidsloft lesson. Ms Lavina now has a 3rd child and is taking a year off teaching hence Mei Mei won't have a chance to have lessons with her. What a pity. Ms Lavina is really good at telling stories and she would be able to get the attention of all of us, which is an amazing feat.


I enjoyed my first few terms with her. Towards the end though, I was on my Terrible 2s mission to drive everyone crazy with my contrary behaviour and would fuss and insist that I did not like Kidsloft. However, I would participate in every activity hence, Mummy called my bluff, as she always does, somehow.. Hmmm..


I will miss my friends from Kidsloft. And now Daddy and Mummy are telling me about a 'big boy school' I have to start attending from end Jun called 'Gracefields'. I am not too keen on that and even a tad nervous. I just want to go to Kindermusik and attend Ms Shauna's class. Is that too much to ask? I guess the month of July will see Mummy chronicling my going to school woes. I am so Not going to make it easy for them. haha.. BEWARE


No comments: