Monday, July 5, 2010

"Friends Are Special"

Mei Mei and I have been watching some Barney programmes where they keep telling us friends are special. I never really though about that but on Sunday, I found out that friends ARE special.

As Mei Mei and I were still nursing a cough and runny nose, we were kept home on Sunday afternoon. Mummy and Daddy decide to let us out of the house to play with bubbles and sidewalk chalk. It was fun!

Later, we noticed our neighbours peering out of their house longingly. Mummy made me go over to ask them to play with us although I was not too keen as that would imply I needed to share my bubble wands! Their mummy decided to let them out to play with us, to my dismay initially. But hey, it IS more fun to play with friends! They were nice and gave in to me most of the time. Gemma (our other neighbour) also came over to join us later and we had a bubbly good time!

At the end of the play session, I went into our house and proclaimed to Daddy and Mummy "friends are special". Daddy and Mummy were really glad that a simple bubble playing session could lead to such a life lesson. ;p

1 comment:

Cheekiemonkies said...

Hihi,

Remember you had entered a giveaway at my blog, Cheekiemonkies?

Congratulations! You have won a free trial lesson to PerchingKids!

Please email me at kelvin@cheekiemonkie.net so that I can send you the vouchers.

Thanks! :)