Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Starlight




HEY!

Look what Mummy did to me! All that Shrek 3 craze and not being able to watch it has gotten to her... Ah well, as long as she's happy.

Anyway, I want to let everybody know about Starlight. He's Gong Gong and Por Por's pet poodle. Gong Gong kept telling me about Starlight all this while. "Starlight naughty" la, "where's Starlight" lah. Really aroused my curiosity.

So I went over to Gong Gong and Por Por's house 1 day, I was quite eager to meet this "Uncle" Starlight. Turns out he's this cute little doggy. Or so I thought. He's a disciplinarian alright, always barking at me whenever I fussed and cried. Tell you a secret: I think he is rather jealous of me - he kept guarding Gong Gong while he was carrying me! What does he think I am? A serial burper? See him guard my bottle steriliser.

Anyway, please do no disturb me now. I'm going to count the ang pows that I got during my first month celebration and dream of all the toys I can buy with all those $$$$!

No comments: