Monday, July 9, 2007

Hiya everybody! Sorry for the long hiatus – Daddy and Mummy were too busy looking after me and were not able to update this blog. So now that they are more adept in this aspect, I thought it would be good for them to update this obscenely outdated blog.
Well I just celebrated my full month. Look at the full month cupcakes. Aren’t they simply the most adorable things? Well right after me, of course.

I went to deliver the cupcakes with Daddy and Mummy (and later Yee Yee). Actually I didn’t want to go but I was like the centrepiece so no choice lor. Yeah I'm the star of the show! As with all fans, there are some interesting ones like the aunty who raved 'bout my little feet, and the aunties who wanted to wake me up to play with them! Oh yeah, Mummy stole some of my thunder when the aunties and uncles complimented about her regaining her figure in such a short time. What's so good about that? I'm losing my comfortable waterbed faster than Daddy can eat his chicken rice!

OOOKKKK. There were many people I didn’t know at the celebration. But hey you didn’t know many people when you are only a month old right? There was this one person whom I thought looked rather familiar. What’s her name... Oh yeah cute cute “Isaiah should work out more” Claire. Guess we’ll be seeing more of each other soon huh.
Look at all these presents in our first family portrait and my "ang pow exclusive". These are but a fraction of what I got. Haha think Daddy is really jealous. Think I’ll pacify him a bit by letting him play with my new Grover (see lower left foreground of the left pic).

*Yawn*. I’m getting tired. Think I’ll go barf on Daddy first ;P

1 comment:

B@bYh|r0Sh| said...

enjoy reading your blog... please blog more often....
happy 1st month Isaiah!