Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Massage Class






After leaving it to “fallow”, Daddy is now furiously “sowing” this blog. Ok lah, better late than never.

Daddy and Mummy brought me to a baby massage class 2 weeks ago. You know, 1 whole class of little babies. How boring can that be?! Never mind, you know I’m always there to spice things up ;)


It was ok in the beginning. I was happy. Mrs Wong (the teacher) was teaching. Daddy and Mummy were listening. *GROWL* went my tummy. Hey, didn’t Mummy feed me 2 hours ago? I wasn’t due for my feed until 1 more hour. Nonetheless, when you’re hungry, you gotta let the WHOLE WORLD know right? Besides, little Athan beside me was also fussing so wouldn’t hurt to add to the symphony of cries huh?



And so it began. I cried. Err, maybe “yelled” would be a more appropriate term. I cried even after drinking some milk. Mrs Wong had to take me from poor Daddy and Mummy to pacify me. This Mrs Wong knows magic I tell you. I mysteriously stopped crying after she put me tummy-down on her thighs. I was really stumped (Daddy and Mummy too, I’m sure). I even felt sleepy and fell asleep. I was behaving as well as baby Jake next to me! At the end of the class, I was carried out of the room fast asleep, on my tummy no less.

Daddy and Mummy went to Swensens’ to “celebrate” their little victory. Humph. Can’t wait for the next massage class ;P

No comments: