Monday, August 6, 2007

My weekends



You know, people say weekends are for you to relax and unwind. Applies to most adults but in my opinion, not to poor little babies. Why do I say that? Daddy and Mummy have been bringing me out almost every weekend, make that every weekend! Headache I tell you.




They would have an excuse for all trips. For example, Por Por’s birthday. They brought me to the coffee shop near our block for a little meal. They ate XO crab bee hoon while all I could have is plain old milk! I wasn’t going to let them enjoy so I fussed midway through their meal :P

And then 2 weeks later they brought me to Fish & Co at IMM to celebrate Nai Nai’s birthday. The decor was quite interesting with fishes and all, so I thought I could get Daddy and Mummy to bring me around to appreciate all those nice decorations. All I got was a lousy pacifier stuffed into my mouth! You can imagine my indignation! After singing “Happy Birthday” to Nai Nai and all, we were on our way home. *GROWL* went my tummy. Dinnertime! Daddy and Mummy had a hard time finding a place to feed me cos it was dinner time for adults too. So they settled on Coffee Club. I never knew having milk at a coffee joint was that cool ;). To add icing to the whole cake, I had to poo after my dinner. Poor Mummy had to go find a changing room to change my soiled diapers. Hey at least you don’t have to worry about me being constipated.

And then another 2 weeks later, it was Gong Gong’s birthday. Busy month huh. We went to this place called “The Ship”. They should call it “The Ship-Wannabe” cos it looks nothing like a ship! A ship’s steering and some flags are all this place has. And they say Singaporeans lack imagination… Well, at least Mummy chose a nice outfit for me. Do note that the 3 instances are but examples of where Daddy and Mummy brought me. I am so busy I can hardly have time to suck my new-found fav ‘food’ – my fist. Yummy. Ok then, I gotta go now. Please contact my secretary if you wanna play with me. Don’t call us, we’ll call you. Ciao.

No comments: