Thursday, August 9, 2007

Hectic Days






Today (7th August) and the past few days were hectic. We went to Civil Service Club in Bukit Batok to celebrate little Ryan’s full month on Saturday. So much good food. For the adults at least. There were so many uncles and aunties there for me to play with. I practised my new repertoire of baby babble on them all and they all played with me. Uncle Jeffrey was spellbound by little charming Isaiah. Isaiah who? Isaiah me lah!

After attending the baby shower, Mummy brought me to Auntie Michelle and Uncle Jeffrey’s house in Uncle Alan’s car. He sure drives differently from Daddy. *wink* I had a good nap on their sofa, after which I felt a little hungry and started fussing. As I had my feed only 2 hrs ago, Mummy thought I was fussing because of a wet diaper?! HELLO?! So I decided I had to up my cries to max volume to get her to pay attention. All the aunties and uncles felt so sorry for me and berated Mummy for starving me. Poor Mummy felt so wronged.

Then Mummy brought me out yesterday. To little Kayle’s house. She lives near my house so Daddy agreed to let Mummy drive me alone there. I was a good little boy in the car while Mummy drove. Sure I fussed a bit initially but there was so much to see while Mummy drove. You know, Kayle has the same cot mobile as me, so I didn’t feel like I was at a strange place. In fact I got so comfortable that I laid on Kayle’s bed and even pooed at her house! Kayle and I got along fine. I even offered to help her unclog her nostril!

Then today, Daddy and Mummy brought me out to this place in Choa Chu Kang. Some place where 2 aunties fought loudly in the foodcourt. Some place that gives me the shivers whenever I think of it. THEY BROUGHT ME TO HAVE MY INJECTION! Hurts so bad that my screams even surprised the doctor and nurse. Mummy felt so sad for me that she wanted to rush over to carry me away from the needles *sob*. Daddy just stood at one corner to video the whole process. He’s gunning for some youtube stardom for me.

It’s time for me to rest. Hectic dayzzzzz……

No comments: