Saturday, September 15, 2007

LATE! part I

Things are getting out of hand. 1 MONTH LATE! What were Daddy and Mummy doing all these while??? [Oh ya looking after me] Plus the irritating M* broadband is so darn reliable that it takes forever to upload 1 photo. Oh well. Let me list down the ‘major’ events’ that happened the past month, starting with National Day:

Event no. 1
We started National Day by going out for breakfast with Aunty Yixin, Uncle Ah Heng and little Claire at West Mall. Mmm… Burger King. I’m going to eat some of those croissant-wiches when I get my very own teeth :D. After breakfast, we went over to Gong Gong and Por Por’ place, where we spent the rest of the day. I discovered a new toy – the play gym. I never thought I’d find those dangling coloured cottonballs so interesting. Even Starlight wanted a piece of those things.




Event no. 2
The next day started early too (actually all our days start latest 7am ever since my arrival). Daddy and Mummy brought me to a faraway land called ‘Tampines’, where the three kingdoms of IKEA, Courts and Giant are situated. IKEA was fun with all the good food and colourful furniture. Too bad Daddy couldn’t find anything nice for our house. Our new house is desperately I need of storage space for HIS toys. He’d better get more storage to put MY toys too! Courts was a wee bit quiet. Daddy and Mummy took the lift up and down several times before leaving. Think they were lost in that huge kingdom. We didn’t visit Giant because Daddy and Mummy found it too cumbersome to cross the road that separated it from the other 2 kingdoms. And they said I was lazy. Sheesh.
I was sleepy after visiting these 3 kingdoms and I thought we were going home after that. Who knows Mummy wanted to go to this place called ‘Century Square’. Strange. The place didn’t look like 100 years old at all. Management must have been a diligent lot. There, while Daddy was eating his $4 roti prata, we met little Ian. Another potential playmate! To top off the day, Uncle Jason came to visit me. And you know what? I was the first baby he ever carried in his whole life! Give that man a jug of milk!

Event no. 3
And then on 11 Aug, we went to the museum.

You should see Daddy’s excited look. While we were getting out of the car, some uncle wanted to borrow my MacClaren stroller for his convertible photoshoot. No way am I going to lend him my ride. Not unless that nice aunty in bikini asks me nicely *wink*. The museum was a very interesting place. I looked was really fascinated. I will definitely come again when I’m old enough to understand all those words.





After the museum trip, we went to Takashimaya where we met Grandpa Samat, Aunties Hongzheng and Yiling for lunch. Yummy!




Mor events coming up in the next post... stay tuned!

2 comments:

MR_MEDIA_CLUB said...

Hi Isaiah its your grand papa yugin..??? its complicated but you look strong and those biggy eyes say everything, say hello to mummy and daddy, please take good care of them.. BTW we loved your football cakes and bootys...With lots of hug from Chao, Ning & Xing

MR_MEDIA_CLUB said...

HI papa and mama heres someting to destress when you get angry with isaiah.. good luck..

http://www.pictogame.com/game.php?game=FmcOMelENKOf