Saturday, September 15, 2007

LATE! part II

Event no. 4
Have you ever seen 16 babies in 1 HDB flat? You haven’t? What mountain tortoises you are! Haha. It was actually a gathering organized by Mummy’s forum friends. Even Aunty Charmaine’s neighbours were pleasantly shocked at the sheer number of babies gathered at her house. It was a really fun event – there was plenty of milk and cuddles for the babies plus good food for the adults. Not to forget the great scenery that Aunty Charmaine’s house has. What more can a little baby ask for?

Event no. 5
You know what? I am a big brother now. At the tender age of 2 months+. Uncle Cecil and Aunty Fern just had a little baby – Kiev. No he’s not Russian lah silly. We visited Kiev when he was about 2 weeks old. He is so small compared to me. Was I ever THAT small? (Mummy's waiting patiently for Uncle Cecil to send her e pics I took with little Kiev :P) Who cares? I have a new playmate now! Only problem is that Kiev stays at Sengkang (aka Johor according to Daddy) while I stay at Bukit Batok. Looks like I’d have to badger Daddy and Mummy to drive down to “Johor” more often ;P

Event no. 6
Mummy went on a toy-buying spree for me. She spent more than $400 on my stuff! Ok ok not all for me lah. She bought a (pink??) Leap-pad for Kiev but hey, the rest were all spent on me! Think she’s in the grand finals of the “Who Bought the Most Toys for Baby” contest with Athan’s Daddy. At the rate she’s going, I’m going to have more toys than Daddy in no time at all! Daddy needs to top up his toy collection really soon (hint hint). Pictures of ALL her purchases will be shown in e later posts.. =) Mummy's too busy tempting me with them to take pictures!


Event no. 7
Uncle Cecil and Aunty Fern also invited us down for Kiev’s full month celebration. But Daddy and Mummy decided to bring me shopping with Yee Yee before going down to “Johor”. Yee Yee also bought me Mr Tortoise. Woo-hoo! Isn’t he almost as cute as me?

No comments: