Thursday, September 27, 2007

Later Than Late

Event no. 8
Gong Gong and Por Por came back from their holiday in Australia. And you know what that means huh: goodies for Isaiah! True enough, they minted this medallion and bought a kangaroo doll that sings “Waltzing Matilda”. And you guessed correctly – nothing for Daddy and Mummy. Never mind, I can always let them listen to “Waltzing Matilda” whenever I feel like it.



Event no. 9
Mummy is at it again. Buying-spree for Isaiah! Haha. She bought some books and clothes for me. Mostly imported stuff ok. Don’t play play huh. Daddy also kindly “contributed” his sweat-toiled $100 IPPT money for Mummy’s war chest. I’m going to make sure he clears his IPPT when he goes back for reservist in November so that Mummy can buy more stuff for me ;). Giddy-up Daddy!No photos of Mummy's conquests as they're all being kept as I've kindly given up my room to Shu Shu.. One more playmate for me!


Event no. 10
Isaiah waffles! Isaiah-what, you ask? Well Mummy was giving me my massage one morning after my bath when suddenly the Z-monster hit. I fought and fought but my valiant efforts were in vain. I succumbed to the Z-monster’s magic – I fell asleep while during the massage (Mummy likes to think I liked her massage so much that I fell asleep). And when I woke up, I had these waffle-like marks on my tummy. DELICIOUS.







For your info, Daddy just got a call from Mummy this morning to tell him that I fell asleep during a massage again. Luckily no more Isaiah waffles cos I peed on the rubber sheet yesterday and it had to be washed ;)

Event no. 11
Final event for this super-duper long entry: Isaiah slept through the night! Yes that’s right. After 3 long months, I finally gave Daddy and Mummy their full night’s rest. It took a lot of trial and error but think they finally got the secret formula correct! With the exception of Saturday night (I had a rather exciting evening that day and hence was a bit jumpy), I managed to sleep through the night from Wed to Sun! Daddy and Mummy are crossing their fingers, legs and eyes, hoping that this is a sign of things to come. May the force be with Daddy and Mummy. (footnote: it isn't.. I'm back to my 'nonsense' as Daddy n Mummy put it.. Try harder Daddy and Mummy!)




1 comment:

MR_MEDIA_CLUB said...

http://www.pictogame.com/game.php?game=FmcOMelENKOf