Thursday, August 9, 2007

Massage Class Part II






You know adults are the strangest of creatures. They all go soft with some simple ‘coos’ and ‘ang-goos’. So I practised my increasing vocabulary of baby babble on Daddy and Mummy and watch them go crazy. I had so much fun playing around with them!

Oh yes, you remember about the massage class I told you about some time back? Well we went for our second session just last Saturday. Daddy n Mummy, esp the latter, kept reminding (nagging actually) me to be on my best behaviour. Well.....The session was quite ok at first. Daddy and Mummy were basically doing what they’d learnt. It was C-O-M-F-O-R-T-A-B-L-E. But then the instructor Mrs Wong began to teach them some new moves. Hey babies do not like surprises ok. Why didn’t they warn me? Good thing Daddy and Mummy did not continue when I fussed during the new moves. Otherwise, I’d have gotten all the little babies there to cry together with me!


At the end of the day, we (Daddy, Mummy and yours truly) graduated from massage class with full honours. (As ususal, Daddy has his eyes closed!) :P

1 comment:

Kieran's Mummy said...

oh..in 1 of the pics, Isaiah hand was pressing on 1 of the baby's head...haha so naughty!