Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Father's Day Weekend

Daddy celebrated his first Father's Day over the weekend. What a memorable weekend it was! My confinement nanny had to go home over the weekend due to some unforeseen circumstances. So it was down to good ol' Daddy and Mummy.

Let's start with Saturday. It was mainly uneventful during the day. Gong Gong and Por Por offered to help Daddy and Mummy but I was such a good boy that Daddy and Mummy declined the help cos they thought they can look after me by themselves. So they shooed Gong Gong and Por Por to enjoy their Saturday. I was such a good boy that day that Daddy and Mummy even let me play with my new bouncer and toys! Cool.
I also made a new friend that day. Aunty Yixin and her daughter, cute cute Claire, came to visit us on Saturday . Claire's only a few months older than me but I look so puny next to her! I'm going to sign up with Califonia Fitness soon I tell you. I didn't really talk much to her cos I'm so zonked out. Jetlag lah. Luckily for Daddy and Mummy, I only woke up twice for supper during the night.

Daddy and Mummy were ill-prepared for Sunday. Can't really blame them. I wasn't feeling too good that day so I tried telling Daddy and Mummy in the only way that I know - cry. I cried and I fussed. Even Hongzheng "Jie Jie" and Shuwen "Jie Jie" saw how cranky I was when they visited. Luckily Ye Ye and Nai Nai (actually more of Nai Nai lah ;P) were on hand to help poor Daddy and Mummy a bit. Even then, the day passed really slowly for us all...

The night of Father's day was by the climatic ending to the whole episode without the confinement nanny. My tummy was feeling funny and I couldn't sleep much. Daddy and Mummy had to feed and sayang me every 2 hours. Daddy even scolded me. So scary. Good thing we had some "ru yi" oil which Daddy and Mummy applied on my tummy. And just like the advert, my butt went "poot" "poot" "poot" and I felt so much better. They should make me the official spokesperson of this product! That said, I still couldn't sleep much. And so poor Daddy (and Mummy) got my special present for Father's day - sleepy panda eyes!


As for me, I'd better catch up on my beauty sleep before I get Daddy's panda eyes!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Do keep your blog coming in!

You're doing a good job and i love follwing your blog....

Regards
Pauline aka XiaoMei