Wednesday, June 13, 2007

My Black, White and Red Friend

Today an aunty (you know who you are hor) asked why there were no post on the 11th or 12th. Hey come on, I was busy mah. Not easy being a newborn ok. So much to drink, so much to pee and poo, so much sleep to catch up on...

Anyway, I'm back. I'd like to introduce you to a good friend of mine. He's been there for me through poo and pee. He is my "caterpillar friend", as Daddy and Mummy call him.


I didn't have a good impression of him at first. Who would have a good impression of a red-faced creature staring at you in the face while you are half-naked?




But after a while, I decided to be nice to him. It's not his fault that he looks the way he does. We hit off quite well after that. Although he's not much of a talker, he listens to my every cry without much complaint. Where can you find a friend like him?

We had so much fun together, like the time we "kicked" Daddy when he was changing me. Haha. Showed him not to trifle with little babies and their red-faced sidekicks huh.

All righty then. It's time for a chit chat session with "caterpillar friend". Till then next time, cheerios.

No comments: