Saturday, June 9, 2007

My Time at the Hospital


*YAWN*







I'm now all cleaned. Feels strange to not be inside water. But hey I'm not complaining, with all the fussing over me. Shiok I tell you. I have sooo many visitors. The queue can reach JB I tell you. Haha...





Some aunties took my photo and posted it online. Aiyo, never ask for my permission how can? Luckily I love the attention, otherwise I'd get my Daddy and Mummy to scold them.

Today some nurse kidnapped me and took me away, and poked some needle into my little butt butt. Pain pain. Next time I'm not gonna let them do it so easily. Eat my poo poo missiles!!

I need to stay more night in the hospital for some serious tanning. Babes love a tanned dude you know. But dun understand why Daddy and Mummy had to stay and accompany me in the hospital, leave me alone for 1 night with the pretty nurses also cannot.

That said, I'm still looking forward to going to our new home. Ooh yeah, my own room without all the other screaming babies. Will miss the pretty nurses though ;)

'Nuff said. I'm going to take my beauty nap now. Next stop - our own houseeezzzzzz.....

No comments: