Sunday, June 10, 2007

Sweet Home Bukit Batok

After staying an extra night (and making Daddy and Mummy pay a little extra) for my tanning session, it is finally time to go home on 5 June. The nurses decked me into a little shirt declaring that I'm a "Thomson kid" - it's not something I'd choose myself but it's still decent enough. They also gave me a huge luminous yellow bag stuff with goodies. The bag ought to be buried under an active volcano for eternity but I don't mind all the goodies though.

The trip home was as eventful as watching paint dry. Come on Daddy, you're driving your Getz like it's an overloaded 300-ton oil tanker. Floor it a little can?

And so we made it home after 30 "days". Gong Gong was waiting for us (actually I have a feeling he was only waiting for me) at our house. He gave me a huge ang pao! Cool huh. Not only do I have a nice tan with cute looks to match, I now have all the $ka-ching$ I need for all those milkshake dates with the babes!




Daddy and Mummy really outdone themselves with the room they prepared for me. 2 shades of blue with a Winnie the Pooh wall border. I also like the bedding that Mummy chose for me - Classic Pooh.

This is me enjoying my first day on my new sheets. Nice right? 1 thing troubes me though - Is Pooh a boy or a girl? Hmm...






In my next post, I'm going to tell you about the great adventure that I gave Daddy and Mummy on our very first trip out - The Road to the Paediatrician. Isaiah over and out.

2 comments:

isaiah's proud yee yee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
isaiah's proud yee yee said...

Dear Sweetheart Isaiah...

Wow, u have your own blog huh, cool :) Good, u have yee yee's pic, so guess must pamper u even more. Bet it's mummy's and daddy's clever ploy!I also notice that true to what the experts say, babies dun too well with colour. Just to clarify so next time u know, it was a bright green bag, not yellow k? Dun worry, yee yee will come over for your "tuition lessons" soon! Hahaha, mummy and daddy freaking out and shooing me away already. Hugs and lotsa love! P.S- You say nurse pretty never say yee yee? *hint hint* By the way, did u happen to notices some hunky (male of cos) nurses anywhere?