Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The End of Kindermusik Days

31st August marked the last day of my 'journey' in Kindermusik. I've been at Kindermusik for 5 terms and enjoyed each term thoroughly. One of the main reason why Kindermusik has been so enjoyable for me was because of Ms Shauna. I lurve her melodious voice and infectious enthusiasm. As she will be leaving Kindermusik, Daddy and Mummy decided it was also time for me to move on. Actually Mummy wanted to sign me up for a trial with the new teacher but as it was a module I've done before, we decided it was time to move on.

I've grown from being a non mobile baby to a crawling baby to a tottering toddler in Kindermusik and grew with the activities. I also took my first really confident running steps in Kindermusik when I saw the colourful parachute. Mummy's really sad that my Kinder days have ended and now Daddy and Mummy are going to have to think real hard how to make Sundays enjoyable for me!

I generally do not allow others outside of family members to carry me but I made one exception for Ms Shauna as I would really miss her. In fact, she carried me so well, I really did not want to return into Daddy's arms. ;P Anyway, this post is just to say a big THANK YOU to Ms Shauna for making my Kindermusik days such enjoyable ones.


1 comment:

lcamino said...

Isaiah,

Thank you for sharing your Kindermusik memories. It sounds like you and your mummy had such a great time together in class. We will miss you not being a part of the Kindermusik family but are thankful that we were a part of your earliest years.

Ms. Lisa Rowell
Kindermusik International