Monday, September 1, 2008

My New Bath Toys

As I am now great at making my unhappiness known and creating a fuss during bath time, Daddy decided it was time to buy me new bath toys! Mummy suggested getting foam alphabets for me so I can paste them on the walls and it would probably fascinate me.. What Mummy did not know, was that these foam alphabets would be a source of amazement to Daddy and her.. See video above for reason.. (mummy cldn't load it on this page)

It was so much fun to see Daddy and Mummy's shocked faces when I told them what each alphabet or its sound was that they took awhile to recover their senses. I love surprising them and seeing their shell shocked faces. Haha.. They thought real long and hard as to where I could have picked up this knowledge and they finally realised it was probably this toy below that Ye Ye and Nai Nai had bought me and the GUG classes that I've attended for the past 3 weeks. (Daddy and Mummy do not do alphabets with me)





Many people have been asking me if i love Mei Mei Caitlyn and the answer is YES. I bring my toys over to share with her - but I never let go of them (I'm not tt silly) - and I also would go around the house looking for her when I think of her. Can't wait for Mei Mei to grow up fast and be able to play with me!

Mei Mei is now starting to be more responsive though and not sleeping all day long as she used to do. She was real boring then! She loves to look at the FP cot mobile and would smile and 'talk' to them. She seems to prefer 'talking' to her toys then to us (mummy says: this is exactly like Isaiah when he was a tiny tot). I'm not complaining though as that means I get to be the one doing the talking.. haha





No comments: