Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Mei Mei is a brave gal

On 26th August, the house was a-bustling with activities early in the morning. It took us a grand total of 3 hours to get everyone ready to get out of the house. It's quite fun to see the adults hustle and bustle while Mei Mei and I took our time to enjoy our usual activities. It was off into our car and off we went. Where were we going I wondered?

As we travelled along the roads, I thought that the route Daddy was taking looked familiar... As he turned into the multi storey carpark, I was SURE of where we were.. It was the dreaded place... Sunshine Place.. the place where I got nasty jabs. Mei Mei was going to have her first today. All I can say is, I'm glad it's not me.

Mei Mei was sleeping and had to be awoken for her check and jab by Dr Chia. He commented that she wasn't very responsive but hey, trying being awoken up when one is in deep sleep! She's the smartest little thing in my eyes! Soon, it was time for Mei Mei's jab. Wat a brave gal she was - only letting out a few cries.
Mei Mei also got to drink the rotavirus liquid which I did in the past too. Daddy had to remind me about how I wasted his $95 by spitting out most of the liquid! I'm gonna teach Mei Mei a thing or two soon on how to 'press the right buttons' of Daddy and Mummy.


mummy says: i lurve e pic above.. it looks like they're conversing with their eyes..

No comments: