Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Little Events That Shape Our Lives...

We don't usually pay attention to the little things in our lives. Like how squeezing every last ounce of toothpaste from the tube can save you, what, 1 tube of toothpaste a year! Ok exaggeration aside, let me tell you about the little things that happened recently.

1 month ago, in mid Sep, Mummy sent Daddy and excited sms telling him how I held my own bottle and kicked her hands away when she tried to help me hold the bottle. 2 months of perseverence and brushing criticism of a kiasu mummy has finally paid off! Look at all the different bottle-holding stances I am capable of ;)

And then there is the $199 teething toy that Mummy insisted Daddy bought (poor Daddy had to lug the heavy thing on a rainy day). TA-DA! Doesn't it just look yummy? It doesn't? Come taste it and you shall see what I mean.




Oh yeah, on Children's Day, I learnt how to flip onto my tummy. I twisted and turned and *BOOMP*, there I was. Staring down on everything less than 10cm tall! Bow down to me!!! In case you're curious, I just learnt to flip back from my tummy to my back on the Sunday that just passed. So clever right? But what does Mummy mean when she says I flip like a headless piglet? Hmm... Oh but please do not tell anyone that I can only flip for my left side - I haven't a clue how to flip from the right yet ;P











After the swimming session at Swissotel, Daddy and Mummy decided to bring me to swim at Gong Gong and Por Por's condo. It was a massive project. The camera, videocam, bathtub, 2 big bags - 1 for the swimming stuff and another for my personal stuff... Phew, I get tired just seeing them carry those things into the car! Poor little me got some scratches when Starlight wanted to 'dig' into my diapers. It was so painful that I cried :( Some evidence below

We visited Baby Kiev after my swim. He looked so different from the last I saw him! He's almost as tall as me now. I'd better do more jumping-jacks. And yes, we 2 babies have new nicknames: I'm the greedy pig while Kiev is the sleepy pig! Haha. Daddy and Mummy say Kiev is such as good boy compared to me. I think that's because Kiev doesn't fuss during adult mealtimes. But I'm going to teach my little bro some tricks when we get together again. Hiak hiak hiak (Uncle Cecil and Aunty Fern, I didn't write this k, Daddy did!)..
Daddy promised me a toy after the Swissotel stay. And so he came home 1 day with this green little thing in his hands. "Mr Green"! He's not too much to look at, but my, frog legs sure are tasty :D
Finally, Daddy borrowed a bumbo seat from Uncle Soo Chiau. Bumbo-what? It's this green little thing that you put babies in. Supposed to be good for our posture. I can do some catwalk after sitting in them bumbo seat!

No comments: