Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Yikes! Who's that Botak?

One fine evening, Daddy came home from work with 1 package from this place called "harvey norman" and an evil grin. Daddy unveiled his new buy - a brand new braun shaver with a hair trimming attachment. "We're going to cut your hair," Daddy and Mummy said. *shriek*

I tried to run but I don't even know how to crawl. I tried to scream for help but all I could manage were some baby babbles. They pinned me down. The merciless shaver touched my head and I felt something down my face.

Hey that didn't feel so bad. My head actually feels cooler and lighter! Cool. And so I sat there quietly, enjoying the new sensations that followed every time the shaver removed my hair.

At the end of the session, I look totally different. So much so that I do not even recognize myself in the mirror! And of course my new hairstyle looks disastrous!

The next day, Daddy and Mummy decided to try shaving me again. This time with slightly better results. After these 2 failed tries, Daddy and Mummy decided that they should send me to a professional hairstylist whenever I need a haircut. Phew ;)

1 comment:

Offcue said...

THere goes his pretty hair..
but he looks good still. hehehe.

Dun let your parents bully you.. hehe.