Saturday, October 27, 2007

Singapore Zoological Gardens

Daddy and Mummy brought me to a place called "the zoo" last Saturday. They were worried that the trip had to be cancelled as it was raining in the morning but luckily the rain subsided at around 10am. So off we went to the zoo!
We were supposed to meet Uncle Richard, Aunty Lyn and Kieron-kor kor at the zoo but they were a bit held back. So we had breakfast at a place called KFC (or rather Daddy and Mummy cos I had 'non-KFC' milk). YOu know, I'm beginning to be interested in what Daddy and Mummy are eating nowadays cos my mouth keeps drooling everytime I see them eat their food. Perhaps I'd be ready for solids soon huh?
After my breakfast, I felt the urge to poop. Haha poor Daddy's on poo poo duty again! One thing I do not like about the zoo is the toilet for babies. Adults have nice open air concept toilets. We babies also have open air toilets, only problem it is only a plastic changing table! I'm going to write in when I master my ABCs... After doing my business, we had some time to spare before Uncle Richard, Aunty Lyn and Kieron-kor kor arrived so we took some photos. I'm not sure why Mummy insisted on taking pictures with this fake cow cos it looks so silly!

Uncle Richard, Aunty Lyn and Kieron-kor kor arrived soon after that. As we walked through the entrance to the zoo, we saw some little ponies. They looked so cute that I thought of taking some of their mane as a souvenir but you know the rules in the zoo lah. After the encounter with the ponies, the Z-Monster sneaked an attack on me. I tried to fight, but you know how it is between me and the Z-Monster lah. I lost and I fell asleep. Silly Daddy and Mummy then took the opportunity to make fun of me! Hmph!

I like tigers. Too bad I was still asleep when we reached the tiger enclosure so Daddy and Mummy took some photos for me. After I woke up, Mummy put me into a baby carrier like a little joey. See, we're "home" ;P










We saw many other animals after that, like elephants, polar bears and giraffes. Although we were beat at the end of the day, we really enjoyed the time at the zoo. I even overheard Daddy and Mummy saying that they wanted to bring me to the Bird Park soon. Yipee!!

No comments: